Mouse cursor visibility and retrospective look at updates
To be honest, I haven't got the full hang of versioning and releases yet. When I fix something, I upload it. I notice a spelling mistake, I upload it. I ought to wait for proper milestones before updating, but I'm a fledgling developer and impatient. I'll learn!
This release sees the following:
- Mouse cursor hidden during gameplay and visible in menus
- Refactored the level loading code to be simpler
Previously, updates have been:
- Implementation of lives sytem (you get 3 lives per level)
- You can now retry the level if you lost without having to go back to the very start
- Ball correctly resets to position on top of the paddle and waits to be relaunched
- Particle effects and sound effects
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.